HomeShopTutorialsMy Gallery Country LivingDriftwoodFurniture PaintingGolden Minds

Tuesday 14 August 2012

My New Blog Design And Country Roses Clock


Don't you think Karen is a very talented, creative and generous woman? Yes, it is Karen from My Desert Cottage. A beautiful blog about hobby, craft and friendship. This was my first impression when I visited her space long time ago. She helped me to realised my dreams and worked out other more complicated things in my head.
So, I have decided to treat myself very well this year and got a new blog design. It is hard to describe it just in one word but all  what I feel is romanticism and the desire to create.
Along with the blog design I have made a large wall clock with sympathy to the two pots of roses bought for me by my friend.


 Country Wall Clock

Unfortunately they haven't tolerated the atmosphere in my house and I had to cut them back and leave until the next year to flower. Instead of I have to enjoy my red roses decoupage clock.




To celebrate my new blog design I'm going to spread some love and run a giveaway. The piece I'll be giving away is very special to me. I will tell you some more in my next post.

All the best.

12 comments:

  1. Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. You have a lovely blog yourself and the clock is beautiful! I always appreciate another's artwork and skills as I too used to paint, draw, and work with mosaic tile. Thanks so much for following my blog and I am following you back. Stop by again soon and have a lovely week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I LOVE your clock!!!! Its just the most beautiful thing!!! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandi and Katherine. I will definitely come back and visit you again. I love creating. This is what brings me incredible joy and relif after long day at work.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your blog, and your beautiful work...I so agree about the joy you get from creating.. it fills me and de-stresses me as well. Karen is an amazing blog designer and I am so grateful to her as well for giving form to ideas in my head and creating an identity for me that so suits me... I look forward to sharing our creative spaces...I am now your newest followerxxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. very talented and creative, love you blog and art

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ann and Dortesjs. Please come over on Wednesday. It is a very special day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and so nice to meet you. I have so enjoyed my visit here to your lovely blog and the clock is gorgeous. Love your beautiful artwork. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. I am now a follower here too.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Celestina. I've been attracted by your beautiful designs in french style.
    I woul love to invite you for a virtual piece of cake on Wednesday to celebrate my Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do such beautiful clocks, this one just speaks to me.
    Your newest follower.
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so girly and cute! Totally inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear readers and friends. Your presence on my blog is very valuable and your nice comments much appreciated. So please sit down and and enjoy with me my virtual journey. :)