HomeShopTutorialsMy Gallery Country LivingDriftwoodFurniture PaintingGolden Minds

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Comes

 With today's entry I'd like to close out year 2013, which I must admit must somewhat stormy, but after all, calm comes after a strom. For me comes time to reflect, rest and plan. 

If you don't already know, we are expecting our first little one, and each day is a small mystery which we will be able to solve in five months. 
By the way, we have been mulling over names for a boy, so if any interesting names come to your minds, please write and I will gladly read them.

 My latest orders have been send and I hope that my customers will be happy and satisfied with this year presents.
 If you would like to make something last minute yourself,  I encourage you to check out my 'Tutorials' section and watch the short 'Christmas Tutorial' which I prepared just for you. 
To all decoupage lovers, I invite you to my newly formed Facebook page 'PassionForDecoupageUk'

 PassionForDecoupageUK
I also hope that your holiday shopping has been fruitful, and preparations in the upcoming days are peaceful and full of inspirations. 


 Once more, I wish health, colorful holidays as well as success in the upcoming year. 
I'll see you in 2014. 



 THIS WEEK COME AND PARTY AT:
 http://www.shabbynest.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/frugal-friday_26.html- The Shabby Nest

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Congrats on the new little one on the way.
    Your treasures are lovely. All the best and many blessings in the new year.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment on the little bucket and your visit. So enjoyed my visit back and hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas.

    Wishing you a Happy New Year and many blessing for your creative journey in 2014.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear readers and friends. Your presence on my blog is very valuable and your nice comments much appreciated. So please sit down and and enjoy with me my virtual journey. :)